JHSW8612 Heat Reflective Polyurea Material is originally designed to apply over concrete and its advanced elongation is suitable for bridging stress cracks in concrete and other substrates. JHSW8612 is the state of the art 100% solids, ultra fast cure, flexible, spray-applied, high build, two component aromatic polyurea elastomer. The system consists of A component, a quasi-prepolymer rich of free NCO, and B component, a mixture of polyetheramines, amine extenders and other additives. With high elongation value, JHSW8612 has heat Reflective ability. It is the optimum choice where a tough, flexible, impact resistant, heat Reflective, abrasion resistant waterproofing system which exhibits extraordinary performance characteristics.
1. Fast cure, short down time, no sagging
2. Excellent Physiochemical Properties
3. Bondable and paintable to various kinds of substrates
4. Ambient insensitive, good thermal stability
5. 100% Solids, No VOC’s, Odorless, No Toxic Vapors
6. Good resistance to a wide range of chemical attack
7. Heat Reflective, reduce the heat of the roof.
8. Excellent Skidding Resistant, Anti-corrosion and Waterproof Properties
9. Seamless, flexible, slick and non-porous
10. No chalking and fading in long-term use outdoors
JHSW8612 Heat Reflective Polyurea Material is an ultra fast cure system; it can be applied at thicknesses of several ten millimeters, or greater, in a single application. It can be widely used in the buildings where need both waterproofing and heat Reflection.